Start or further your career.
We offer practical training that aligns with the current needs of construction employers. The Academy was created by leaders in the homebuilding industry to specifically meet today’s challenges and to prepare you for a successful career.
Our goals are to help you find a career that matches your interests and talents, connect you to employers, and help you make the most of the vast opportunities in the construction industry.
We give you a unique opportunity to hone your skills and connect with industry employers.
- Real-world, hands-on approach
- Learn directly from industry experts
- Get on the fast-track to a job
Build Colorado’s workforce by training your team, hiring our graduates, and supporting the Academy.
While the housing industry is booming, the workforce to keep up with it and the skilled talent to grow your business is tighter than ever. Colorado Homebuilding Academy is a collaborative, industry-driven solution to the need for a workforce that is motivated, skilled, inspired and committed. We want to work together with you to build your team and your business as we all help build the economy, our industry, and our communities.
We are a proven resource created by the industry for the industry.
- We know industry needs and what it takes to succeed.
- We can train your existing workers, be a source for new employees and/or fill critical gaps in your company.
- We’re always looking for partners, collaborators and new approaches to ensure industry success for all.
Bring innovative career training to your students.
Colorado Homebuilding Academy is uniquely collaborative, bringing hands-on construction training, career exploration, and internship opportunities to in-school and out-of-school youth through out Youth Construction Apprenticeship. Our training is designed to inspire, prepare and advance students for numerous career pathways in construction and beyond.
Partner with us to empower your students to:
- Develop career-specific skills that meet market demand.
- Grasp academic concepts through applied math and science.
- Learn about career opportunities and pathways.