*updated April 13, 2020*
We would like all of our students and supporters to understand that we continue to ardently treat the recent COVID-19 outbreak very seriously. To help ensure your health and safety, we continue to update and improve our Academy procedures and programming to continue meeting your training and career needs. Please keep checking this notice regularly to ensure you are getting the most up-to-date information.
- Online Bootcamp cohorts #3 [BCO-03] and #4 [BCO-04] will begin April 27th. Please contact our Recruiter, Brian Dare, to figure out how to enroll.
- All on-site, hands-on Academy training remains postponed until further notice.
SPRING 2020 Schedule [COVID-19]
- OSHA-10 will be taught online and is currently scheduled to begin April 21st through April 22nd.
High School Youth Construction Apprenticeship Programming
- High School youth classes are delivering online instruction through the end of the school year. Instructors have contacted school advisors and students to set up regular online meetings. During online meetings, teachers will deliver course content, conduct activities, address questions, and assign homework.
Construction Management College Programming
- Construction Management college classes are currently in progress online.
- Register NOW for Summer 2020 Construction Management courses. Current students can self-register through the MYCCA portal. New students must enroll in the Community College of Aurora to register to access Summer 2020 Construction Management courses. Contact Courtney Butler for support – Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-340-7201
Employer Career Fair
- The Employer Career Fair scheduled for April 15th (5:30-7:30) is postponed.