We would like all our students and supporters to understand that we are treating the recent COVID-19 outbreak very seriously. To help ensure your health and safety, the following measures will be in place starting Monday, March 16th.
- BC35 and BCA14 cohorts are delayed until March 30th. We will communicate with you prior to that week with further details
- BC34 will be delayed until the week of March 30th. The final four classes required for graduation will take place each evening on March 30th through April 2nd, from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Academy instructors will contact students via text and email prior to the start of class
- OSHA-10 scheduled to begin March 19 & 20 is cancelled. All students currently signed up will be moved to next month’s scheduled OSHA-10 course
High School Youth Construction Apprenticeship Programming
High School youth classes are suspended and will resume when students return to schools at their home district. See your student’s school district website for further information
Construction Management College Programming
- Construction Management College classes will begin remote instruction starting the week of March 23rd. Students will receive instructions from their instructor through the Community College of Aurora email and the D2L platform
- OSHA-30 scheduled to begin March 14th is cancelled and will be rescheduled
- Concrete-22 scheduled to take place March 23rd through April 1st is canceled
While the Academy is implementing the above measures to ensure your health and safety, the Academy doors will still be open, and an office staff member will be present to talk with you. If you have a need for any support, we will be here to help you in whatever way possible. Please feel free to call, email, or walk-in for support.